...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, March 19, 2009

John 10:9

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind! Daniel is putting in so many hours at the office, I am so proud of his amazing dedication and determination to find solutions for our family. It's amazing to married to someone so selfless as to wake up every morning at 4:30am and not get home some days until after dark. It's been a little harder on me and the kids, but I know that the Lord's hand working us through this time in our lives and He will bring us around to normalcy soon. But right now He is working in our lives and teaching us to trust Him with it all. I am amazed once again at the Lord's ability to orchestrate events that should have nothing to do with each other to work together for good. For the last couple of weeks we have been seeking wise counsel for the businesses future success and we have been given an assortment of people to guide us through the economic changes. We were introduced to a CFO that works independently with small companies to help with projections and banking prospects, this lead us to the head loan officer and personal friend of someone else we know, this lead us eventually to a new CPA all three of whom just happened to either know each other or want to work together. Se here we are almost out of options and the Lord directs these people to our door. They could really care less about who we are, they all just wanted to network and we happen to bring them together with our needs. AMAZING! None of these people are believers, and yet they are being used by God to speak to Daniel and I and our employees in a very special way. Who knows the outcome of anything at this point, but we are just not worried when each day we are surrounded by miracles. Isn't it funny how we have to be uncomfortable to really pay attention to what God is doing in our lives? At least I find that in my life.
My parents are going through a lot of the same thing as us, and in every aspect have been blessed during a seemingly hopeless time. My mom did break her arm in two places last week, but is recovering fine. They were totally out of work last week and just today received two calls about more work than they could probably handle on their own. They have had such attitudes of calm and faith during a time of the unknown, it was such a testimony to Daniel and I. There are more stories like this, Its just that this is a public blog! But to not give away names and details, it has been a lesson in life to see the people in my life, that I care for, struggle and just choose to trust the Lord.

John 10:9
I am the door; if anyone enters through me, he will be saved , and will go in and out and find pasture.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Amen! I love to hear about how God is working in other people's lives. His word is true and getting to see it unfold in our lives is amazing. I can look back at every devastating thing I've gone through and smile because He turned it into something beautiful.He is faithful...more faithful than the morning:).