...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Guess who got a makeover?

Yep, it was me. And you know, it was free! I'm not sure purple eyeshadow is supposed to go up over your eyebrows, but my stylist said it was the prettiest color she ever saw. The amount of white powder and pink lipstick, not to mention my eyebrows brushed upwards was very appealing as well. If anyone is interested in a facial and makeover you can call, Braxtyn Zimmermann. She will do all she can for you! The " I haven't slept in days" look is very in these days!


5 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! I let the boys make me over this summer! I too was brave enough to blog about it :-) They quite the job on me, hair included!

It was good to see you at Bible study yesterday! I'm so glad I got my hands on sweet Cozy! For about a half second I almost wanted one of my own again! Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Aimee said...

Oh you are such a good sport Brooke. The funny thing is, somehow she made you look like you got a black eye (well more like two of them) and you still look like a supermodel. Who knows, maybe she's just ahead of the times and this will be the new fashion trend! Brax...when can you fit me in?!;)

Ray and Janell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray and Janell said...

This the first time we've ever seen Brooke look so ... hmmmm ... uhhhh ... oh well, good job humoring Braxtyn! LOL!

songgirl52 said...

She is SOOOOO happy with the outcome Brooke. LOVE IT! :)