...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I hate toilet humor...(Warning graphic dialogue)


My children are a little like Adam Sandler....funny, yet they tend to go overboard with the toilet.

Let me explain...

yesterday morning began with Strawberry shortcake getting a bath in the bidet (pronounced - biday)...Cozy found this a perfect bathtub for her dolly. It was easy to reach, a doll fits in perfectly. Unfortunately Braxtyn thinks she's french and uses it daily. Never the less, Strawberry, got a real Clorox bath.


This morning as the girls were bathing, they both started screaming as #2 floated amongst the bath tub toys.. I know..I'm gagging too. YOU didn't have to clean it up.


So, in short I'm over toilet humor.

1 comment:

Doni Brinkman said...

I'll never forget when Tanner was two and in the bath and said "Look mommy! Cake!" GROOOSSSSSSS!