...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Three girls and a souper night

Three girls = Sweetness, drama, laughter and triple the need for coordinating dresses and shoes


Baby, It's cold outside
Time for soup and bread
tonight:
Homemade bread with butter and sliced elk meat steaks with a creamy potato soup with broccoli and carrots. I haven't had cream soup in so long..it was very tasty. I used almond milk instead. It was good, but a little sweeter than with regular milk. The elk steaks were left overs from the night before. Brittany had marinated them in something awesome and they tasted better than beef steaks. Can't wait for our elk meat to be processed! Brittany shot a huge elk this weekend, just for me :)


Christmas has made its way into our house and all the decorations are up. with all this space I had to get a second tree! I have been wanting a smaller tree for all of our western ornaments. Now if I can only find the rest of our other ornaments..they were falling out of a box as we moved in. I placed them in another small box and marked it. And of course, now I cannot find it! Hopefully it will turn up as we organize the garage. I think we will finally finish moving in!

Hope you have a "souper" night as well!


No comments: