...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy summer


It has been a quick finish to summer. I know Summer isn't quite over, but I like to pretend that when September hits, we are starting Fall. Even though temperatures don't start going down until October. But July flew by and we are half way through August! I don't know where the time goes. Noah and I have been working on school since July and it looks like we will be done with Kindergarten by January! I guess we'll start something new and move forward, however, I don't want him in 1st grade too early. Graham has found his outlet with drawing and coloring..ON PAPER! He is enjoying sitting with Noah for some of the school work, but mostly enjoys playing or drawing during that time. Braxtyn, finds herself in trouble most days for getting into stuff; lipstick, lotion, bag balm, the sinks, ect. She is particularly interested in beauty products! Daniel and I are just trying to keep up and find time for each other.


Funnies:


(in the middle of Old Navy Shopping)

Brooke - Lets go to the dressing room so I can try on these clothes


Graham - So no one can your penis, mom?


Brooke - Be quiet Graham (grimacing), And mommies don't have penis's


Graham - Can we just call it that anyways?


Brooke - Let's just be quiet and find the dressing room!


________________________________________________________________


Brooke - Noah and Graham stop talking to each other like that, right now!


Braxtyn - Noah Reese! No! No!
(Reese, is Braxtyn's middle name, she must think its the name we use when your in trouble)

________________________________________________________________


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute about the the Funnies! I have to say that Penis is probably the worst word in history....thankfully us women don't have to call it that! :)

As for Noah Reese....cracking up. Love that girl to pieces! It doesn't take long for any of them to understand that the middle name means business...LOL

I was looking at a flier today for the Family Christian Store and they had their Thanksgiving decorations up and I soooooo wanted a pumpkin with a saying on it. I couldn't help but think, "Maybe if I turn the cooler down really low and close the blinds to avoid the blinding sun I can pretend that fall is coming and its going to get cool, the leaves will fall...yada yada.... Remind me again...

Why do we live somewhere that only has two seasons: HOT and mildly less HOT ??????

songgirl52 said...

Hey Brooke, Christian was on his school site under his name and when I wrote the last comment it showed up as him.... whoops. :)

Laurie said...

I am cracking up! There are days when I really wish I felt as free as a child to just say anything...lol!

You have the cutest bunch!

Doni Brinkman said...

Glad I wasn't with you on that shopping trip LOL. :) Have you decided what first grade curriculum you are going to use?

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Not really, I think I will get some singapore math to supplement this year, but not sure on English. Any ideas? What did you use for English? And what did you use for science?