...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Troubled Artist



What a week for Graham. Poor guy, could not stop doing things he wasn't supposed to. His first offense was during nap, he found my dry erase markers (thankfully)! He colored all over his bed, the lampshade, his finger nails and toenails and his face. Pictured above. The strange thing is it happened for every nap that week! Urgh! We could not figure out what would make him not want to do this....what is most important to Graham? His cowboy boots, this pointed out to me by my neighbor.:) So in the picture below you will notice Graham is missing one important element to hi cowboy outfit. Yup, the boots.

And now, after a pretty tuff week on my little cowboy, he's got the picture and has been quick to go to sleep! And has not parted with his boots!

2 comments:

songgirl52 said...

Ahhh Graham.....may this be the worst of your angst as you get older buddy! Way to go on finding the boots.....everyone has their "Trigger" that will keep them in line.....glad you found it :)

Doni Brinkman said...

Is it in the genes or what? I remember knowing pulling this exact same stunt.