...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bag Balm?? does not belong in the hair...


Bratyn found some bag balm under the sink while Daniel was home with the kids. She covered her hair and body in it. Since I was gone, Daniel dragged our neighbor into the clean up. After the Shipley's cleaned her up and put one of the horses away that got out, Daniel tried to wash her hair. Due to the oily content, it would not wash. So, he called the other neighbor, Holly, who went to work on the Internet for solutions. The following pictures are her hair covered in Corn Starch. It actually took two weeks for her hair to get back to normal!

2 comments:

songgirl52 said...

Oh My Goodness! LOL How does this stuff keep happening to Danial?

PS.....in trouble and she still looks cute. :)

jolleyzoo said...

LOL, that is a priceless moment.
sge is still as cute as they come though.