...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A trip to Young, AZ

Last month, we all went to Young to stay in a cabin while the boys did some hunting. We had such a great time. The cabin was so beautiful and the weather was perfect. The girsl did makeup every day and the boys chased the cows. No bears, deer, or turkey's were harmed on this trip.
Makeup session

The back of the cabin


The barn



THe front door




The Great White Hunters





2 comments:

jolleyzoo said...

sounds like my kins of trip, although I think I may have joined the boys huntin' for at least one morning.

Ray and Janell said...

daniel called me the other night. that was great. i told him to tell you ... post more often! more news from our az cousins is appreciated.