...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, November 6, 2009

A hair style for Braxtyn..too cute

Braxtyn's hair, its too much fun for me! She is getting so used to me doing it and playing with it that we now play the salon game. She makes up new names for us and we role play, its actually very funny. So I thought I'd push my luck with sponge curlers. Aunt Becky used to do it to Jaime's hair and I thought just maybe she'd go for it! As you can see...she did:)



And the results were well worth it!


Braxtyn: Mommy when I grow up I'm going to marry Ty.


Me: You can't marry TY, he's your cousin


Braxtyn: I don't care I love him and he's my buddy. We are going to play Xbox togedder.

5 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

She looks adorable. :)

Katelynn Z said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so precious! I remember when my mom would do my hair like that :)

Anonymous said...

As Braxtyn would say, "Of me gosh!" That girls is so adorable and her hair is gorgeous!!! Jamie is so hoping that some day she will have a daughter with such beautiful hair! (I love the cousin crush too!)

heidi jo said...

beautiful! and i love that she chose ty. how sweet is that!

Aunt Diane said...

Why can't I have hair that thick. That comes from your Grandma Jene. My niece is so beautiful. It so wonderful that you let her have long hair. We couldn't have long hair until we could take care of it ourselves. I think you may have noticed in the photos I sent you. If you remember ask your Aunt Cheryl.