...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, November 6, 2009

Vacation


Baby's first time in the ocean November 1,2009

A beautiful day at the beach


Carving pumpkins at the beach house



Cozy and uncle Derek


2 Ballarinas, Buzz Light year, and an army man




Fair rides!



Cape Fear Fair


Hot stuff!

Tubing on the Atlantic

The Robert's home from the boat


boys on the boat

What a wonderful time we had!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Wow, their house looks incredible! It looks like you guys had a great time. We missed you though:).

Brooke Zimmermann said...

We missed you too!

Doni Brinkman said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful vacation. Still finding the irony in the fact that you ended up at the fair anyhow. ;)

jolleyzoo said...

I am so happy you were all able to enjoy your vaction. Wow I bet the kids slept good after the days of adventure. What a memory!!!

songgirl52 said...

Looks like a wonderful time Brooke. So glad you guys could get away and relax for a bit! :)