...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Monday, October 26, 2009

Off we go!

We are leaving to Wilmington North Carolina! Whoo Hoo! For 8 days we will be visiting our dear friends the Roberts. We miss them so much, after getting to really know them for only a short time before they left us for NC. We are so blessed to get to visit them this year. I don't blame them for leaving us in Phoenix, they now have their beautiful home by the ocean. Our big plan for Halloween is a night at the beach house where we will watch movies, play games and eat our junk food collected the night before at the church festival.
If I could only shorten the travel time to get there and back!
I'll post pictures when we return.

3 comments:

Brenda B said...

Awe you'll be so close to me! Wave as you fly over and enjoy your time in my state. I'd rather be in Wilmington too! :)

Trish said...

Have a great time! I love North Carolina, it's so beautiful there.

Aimee said...

Have a wonderful time, we will miss you!