...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baseball

About a month ago we were fortunate enough to receive free tickets the last home game of the AZ Diamondbacks. Noah absolutely loves baseball. I think Noah gets it from his uncle Rob, because neither Daniel nor I are big professional sport fans. Other than Rodeo, we just don't get into sports too much. But Noah was born with a competitive edge and huge interest in all sports. So we were really excited to be able to quench his interest. We had a great time and my mom and dad went with us. All the kids were so impressed with downtown Phoenix (I guess we need to get out more!), they loved the huge buildings and the new transit system and the Bank One Ballpark was a huge hit! And to make things perfect, The Diamond Backs won.





2 comments:

songgirl52 said...

Watch out Brooke, pretty soon Noah will be quoting stats lol....

Its a common occurrence in our house for football. Christian watches the sport channel....LOL

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Why aren't you blogging lady? I miss your updates