...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Calendar Photo Shoot




This year for the Cowgirls Historical Foundation calendar, we are doing a patriotic theme. I was really excited when they asked me participate in the memorial shoot. We went to the Veteran's Memorial Cemetery. My Grandpa Morris, and Daniel's Poppy are buried there as well as a very dear friend, Clive Snell. This shoot was very close to my heart. Above are a few shots that will not be in the calendar, I can't publish those until the calendar comes out . The two military officers were Navy and Army men who now work at the cemetary who volunteered to do the shoot with us. And the horse is Ice Man, he was the most photogenic of the group!

5 comments:

shannondale said...

I love these pictures! You and everyone look very nice. Can't wait too see the others. Hope you have a good weekend

Doni Brinkman said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress on you. Gorgeous!

jolleyzoo said...

What a honour. Looks like this will become a memory never forgotten, I am so glad you were apart of it.

Michelle M said...

Brooke, you look AMAZING! Wonderful picture with all of you together.

Aunt Diane said...

Your Grandpa Philips is buried there too. He was buried there in Jan 1986 when it was only Arizona Veterns Cemetery. We had to go out and take care of his marker. Your Grandma Jene is going to buried right next to him. I bet he was watching.