...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Goodbye Sheep

Baa Baa and Bathsheepa
Baa Baa on her mountain

After some deliberation we decided to sell our little sheep. We love them but they are eating so much and these days our animals need to practically pay for themselves. So the biggest eaters had to go:(. The nice thing is they both went to the same home in Maricopa. The husband and wife that bought them are using them for their wool. They will be sheared regularly and then she will use the wool to sell. Something I had wanted to do but just couldn't find the time. It is very time consuming! so we now have three goats and our pig Wilbur. My horse Arlo, and our chickens, who actually pay for themselves in egg production. our two dogs, Tucker and Bailey and for the time being, Steak, the cow. I will miss our little sheep.

No comments: