...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sinking My Heart Out

Graham is becoming a singer song writer.. here are the lyrics to his new song: (He told me he is not finished, this is his first start)


Baby Baby Baby
I don't got no money
You steal my money
Baby Baby Baby
(guitar solo)
I don't care about money
I don't care about cactus quills
She's stealing from me, I'm going to prison
I'm sinking out my heart
Hey Baby Baby Baby

Yes, it's sinking out my heart, not singing out my heart.
I asked...

I guess we need some guitar lessons..the solo is not Richie Sambora, but he makes it look good anyways:)

I ask Cozette, how are you?
She says, I two..

2 comments:

shannondale said...

How Cute is this!!! your adorible children are so talented.

Doni Brinkman said...

LOVE it! That is so Graham. Tori loves to sing (every day) "Twinkle twinkle little star how I know you what you are". I think Graham could give her a lesson or ten.