...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

camera soon..

Yeah! I ordered a new cable for my camera..Poor Quinn has hardly been featured. I have so many cute pictures of her. So in 3-5 business days, they will be posted:)

Target today..the kids were pretty well behaved considering I bribed them with popcorn and coke, and now I'm living to regret it as they are acting like wild animals due to the sugar and caffeine:( Seriously it sounds as though they are dying in the back room, with all the screaming and yelling. They assure me it is fun...

Today is cleaning day, it started out great until I realized we were out of wipes! A terrible thing to be out of in this house. So the above store we visited and I found more than wipes, of course. It's Target! Oh Yeah, and my vacuum is gone, Daniel "borrowed " it for a job and now I'm out one. Very aggravating. However, I finally have the computer and printer that works! So I can print coupons and school materials.

Speaking of school, we are getting ready and getting excited. The school room is about ready and I have a little bit of curriculum to purchase.

Oh my.. the natives have entered my quiet room, I suppose lunch will help the situation...

No comments: