...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

catch up

So tired, so very tired..and yet here I am posting at 10:30. All children are asleep in there beds..for who knows how long. Last night I was visited by two little girls and the third attached to me most of the night. However, my need to stay up and have a life of my own is overtaking all sanity. The Sanity to go to bed immediately!
All is well..other than me not putting in the correct address on Paypal so to receive my camera cord!!! Arg..yes that's pirate for a curse word. I am so crazy these days I can't even order off Amazon without messing up. Well still no pictures, my bland pictureless blog is boring, I know but I truly do have pictures awaiting on my little pink camera.
School has begun with all its glory...oh the triumphs and the frustrations. This year is not easy. Mix 3rd grade, 1st grade Kinder and a 2 year old and nursing baby into the mix and all hell breaks loose on a good morning! But then we have these beautiful moments of inspiration and learning all the while Cozette covers her body and her toys with a dry erase marker. At least its washable!
We are reading A Story About Ping, we are going to visit the Chinese Cultural Center next week. And make chinese food for dinner for daddy..that will be fun. Noah read the BoxCar Children in 4 days, he's so awesome! We are doing right brain integration with Graham and he is learning his letter and reading three letter words!!!!!! I can't believe how amazing this program is for him. I am so thankful for the resources we have these days for learning disabilities. Graham is such a bright kid, he is so much like Josh. I can't wait to see how this helps him.
All right I must go to bed.
My next project is to sew cute blankets for each of the kids. Hoping to have them done by Christmas....

No comments: