...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My sweet girls












Last night we had a photo shoot for the upcoming CHF calendar. And..my girls will be featured. These are some extra shots we took with just the two of them. They were so sweet and did amazingly well as we had to get both of them, a mare and her filly , Natalie and myself, all looking great of course. Whew..it was tough but I think there are a few with girls smiling, horses ears pricked up and Nat and I fashionistas:).



The best pictures are the ones featured right here!






















Braxtyn Funny: Braxtyn was spending the night with her Aunt Sissy and as she was getting out of the bath she suddenly announces that her heart has moved from one side to the other! Aunt sissy asks her why this has happend and Braxtyn says very matter of fact. "God moves hearts".






















2 comments:

Brenda B said...

So Beautiful!

songgirl52 said...

Love them, Love them, Love them. Wish I could see the ones you liked the best. They are missing????


Love ya,
Heather