...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some catching up..

Arlo and I had our first ride after Quinn was born! We did great and although the arena was muddy, it was so fun to be back in the saddle!



Braxtyn at Family Camp. She always can find a mud puddle, and due to the weather, they were easy to come by. Daniel took the kids camping while Michelle and I went to the Payson rodeo. We met up on Saturday and drove back Sunday.




We had a special weekend camping with our friends, the Mains. It was lots of fun and of course, we had adventures...A tree was struck by lightening right by our camper. The Forrest service had to come cut down the tree. Michael and Daniel and 7 of the kids were caught in a terrible rain storm at the river and had to wait it out in a cave. All was well and the kids had great stories to tell.



September 11, was Graham's 7th birthday. It was also his buddy, Micah 's 5th birthday. So, Debbie and I took them to see Spy Kids 4. Just the four of us had a special time together and enjoyed the movie!





Quinn is already 4months old. The time is flying by. She is such a sweet baby. She loves to smile and be held. She is very happy and loves her brothers and sisters.



We all spoil her but for now she is always with mommy:) and that's where she likes to be. Tomorrow is daddy's day, so I'm hoping she will treat him nicely...I will only be gone for a couple of hours. Did I mention the other 4 are sick with the flu?

I know, good time to run away right?

No, I'm feeling a bit guilty about it...

1 comment:

songgirl52 said...

Love the pics....miss everyone! Feel guilty for a moment and then release it and ENJOY!!! Daniel can handle it. :)