...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, November 22, 2013

Crazy Days with a cherry on top...

Days before the holidays are filled with fun and excitement and chaos. I documented a few moments.

Just so we're clear, my cover picture with everyone dressed in their best and smiling politely is how we look most days...ok I'm lying.
 Noah filled the dishwasher with dish soap - not dishwasher soap
 I think this piture really is how I look most days!
 Ready for her big musical review with MoezArt productions
 Cozy with our favorite Fall Book
How To Make an Apple Pie and See The World
 At Grandma and Grandpa's ranch with Gunny
 A Beautiful hike..Noah helping Quinn
 Kindle time for Quinn, while I teach the older kids school
The owner and designer and creative genius behind the Bizy Girls brand (or soon to be brand, watch out designers this girls up and coming)
 
I'm super excited to plan Thanksgiving this year The following is  my check list:
 
1. Coerce the kids to help me clean the house and not mess it up for at least two hours. I've only cleaned the house 102 times this week, so it's obviously still a mess.
 
2. Order the groceries on line which means they deliver and I get a free turkey
 
3. Coerce strong husband to move the trampoline and the hang outdoor lighting (I will have to pay for this :) )
 
4. Schedule in payment for thus said heavy lifting ;)
 
5. Bake 6 pies with 5 children under 11. It's kind of like asking chimps to clean your house while taunting them with bananas.
 
6.  Call Squanto and ask him to assist.
 
7. Possibly take up drinking so the Pictionary game is a fun thing to do with my family.
 
Ok, in all reality I like challenges, so this should be fun!
 
 

No comments: