...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What's a busy momma to do?

Not writing for a year has made me realize how much I forget. This blog has been a reminder of our life as a family and I'm so thankful I used to keep it up. I have been reading it tonight and realized with a little panic, that an entire year has passed with no new entries. So what's a busy momma to do?? I have no idea. But I will do my best!

One of the most important things about this blog, is the beautiful picture it paints of our journey as a family. I cherish each entry, even the silly and short ones. So here goes..to another year of blogging.


 
A funny from Cozette:
 
Cozy: Mom did God make our whole bodies?
 
Me: Yes
 
Cozy: He didn't do a very good job
 
Me: He didn't? Why not?
 
Cozy: He didn't do a good job on our bottoms.
 
Me: Oh....what's wrong with our bottoms?
 
Cozy: There's a crack in them. (straight face)
 
Me: Laughing hysterically
 
My little thinker. Wonder she'll think of next.
 
 
Last Saturday was Noah's birthday....11 years old! He is such an amazing person. I watch him amazement as he navigates through life. He handles most things with ease and confidence. He is helpful, compassionate and incredibly handsome. Each day he amazes me and I am so excited to see who he becomes as he grows.
 A fun filled day of friends and movies and Minecraft!

 
 
Oh How I love my boys!
 




Some Zombie fun!

 
I found this picture I can't believe how much Braxtyn and Quinn look alike:
 
They are so alike! I cringe when I think of how many years it took Braxtyn to learn not to get into things...and Quinn is just as curious. Love my girls!
 


No comments: