...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, November 28, 2014

Raising a dream boat one year at a time

12 this year. It feels like a big one..I'm kinda not ready for it. But I love this kids to the moon and back. 
 Amazing Jakes with his buddies


Baseball party at the park
My little "dream boat" is 12. He's been dreamy since birth. He stole my heart early on and I can't believe he's getting old enough to be stealing other girl's hearts. Not that he cares one bit about it quite yet, but just last weekend at his archery tournament, he stood around flipping his hair and goofing around in his own fun way. He was surrounded by young ladies who giggled at his every move. Oh still  my beating heart...two girls had the audacity to "ask him out"!!! He didn't give the invitations a second thought and to my great amusement, looked at them funny and continued to act like a 12yr. old goof ball. I'm grateful that he's all mine and I don't have to share him for a while longer now. Which is why I take him out on dates as often as I can. I know these days will fly away all too quickly.

Tuesday night we went to the 10pm showing of Mocking Jay.

No comments: