...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Thanksgiving is an easy day to be thankful. If we are lucky, we are surrounded by the people who matter the most to us. We eat great food and enjoy the love around us. This Thanksgiving was especially lovely. We had our second annual "Friends"giving dinner. We were blessed to have so many wonderful people who came and ate with us. Our little home held 24 adults and 15 children just fine! It was a special night celebrating people we love. By Wednesday, we were at my mom and dad's house baking pies and having a giant sleep over. By the evening on Thursday we drove to Daniel's parent's home and had more food and more dessert! We were filled to the brim with thankfulness and food. 








I wish I had been better and taking pictures for each event. Unfortunately so many of our friends and family are not pictured here. 














 So thankful for my dad's health right now. He has gone through so much this year. 


No comments: