...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just some funnies...

It must just be this time of year, i can't seem to get time at the computer to post anything. However, the last couple of days have made me want to share a few funnies. About a week ago, Josh, my brother, opened his third horseshoing store. He had to completely give it a makeover. It wash just a hole in the wall kind of place and so he re-carpeted, re-painted and remodeled. So we went to visit him and Braxtyn had to use the bathroom. Unfortunately for a newly potty trainer this bathroom had not been re-done. Braxtyn was mortified with the conditions and walked out to tell her uncle the situation:
Braxtyn: EWW..Goss! Uncle Josh your bafroom is disgusting! It's goss!
Josh: I'm sorry Braxtyn its not ready for girls yet.
Braxtyn: Ok, its goss!

Tonight Noah was staying awake in the car with me as we drove home late. We were talking about our upcoming Disneyland trip. He was getting so excited about it, he said:"Mom I think I'm just gonna cry I'll be so happy!"

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I didn't even want Karsyn to go in that bathroom LOL!!! As for Noah I am with him. I am so excited I feel like I am going to cry :).

Doni Brinkman said...

LOL on both of those!!! Let's just all cry together. :)

Aimee said...

Ditto the LOL! And we could not be more excited about Disneyland either, it's going to be so much fun with all of us. Can't wait to see the looks on our kids faces either:).

songgirl52 said...

Brooke, you know I love that girl...:) She just says the truth no matter what it is...LOL

As for Disneyland...You guys have a FANTASTIC time and when the kids start acting up due to being tired or just not listening, or you go the wrong direction or run out of gas, etc, etc, etc.......Remember one thing for me....

Your family is EXTREMELY blessed to have such a close relationship and it is truly beautiful to watch all of you guys LIVE together.

Enjoy