...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Love the Duggers

I just love that show, 17 kids and counting! What an inspiration they are as a family unit. I'm not wanting to raise that many children, I am not as gracious as Michelle Dugger. But I love their family values and modest approach to spending money. If you haven't seen their show tune into TLC, Monday nights. Its amazing they allow such blatant talk about Christ and the bible on TV. you hardly ever see that anymore, their website is really great too, I will post the link. http://www.duggarfamily.com/

1 comment:

Cat said...

Oh my gosh i just watched that show for the first time the other day, it came on right after Jon and Kate plus 8 (which i love!!) and i thought 8 was a lot of kids!! I love the mom from the Duggers she is sooo sweet! It's just so amazing how she does it, i'll have to check out their website!