...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What to do with this little girl!




Oh, isn't two fun! Braxtyn has been speaking her mind and its gotten funnier and funnier. I've known for while that she does not consider herself the baby of the family. This week she had been much more outspoken about it however.




A complete stranger at the store: How old are you?


Braxtyn: Four. (looks right at her never flinching)


Stranger: you're four? (looks at me)


Braxtyn: Yep.




Daniel: Braxtyn, its time for bed (picks her up to carry her to bed)


Braxtyn: You want a piece of me, little man? (fist in the air) and then cracks up at herself!


Daniel: (total shock and laughing with her) then wrestles her like a little boy!


Brooke: Oh, that's going to help us!




Noah: crying (after falling off his bike)


Braxtyn: (rubbing his back) Its ok little brother, shhh..




3 comments:

jolleyzoo said...

I cannot get over how adorable she is. Little girls are a handful!

Aimee said...

That is just too cute! She certainly doesn't act like the 3rd born:), it's no secret who rules the roost at your house - LOL!

songgirl52 said...

She is the absolute princess....LOL