...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Monday, July 20, 2009

Boo is turning 3! July 21st

This was supposed to post on her birthday, but somehow I did it wrong! Happy Late Birthday Baby girl!



We have been calling Braxtyn "Boo" since she was one and now if you asked her name, she would tell you Boo Braxtyn.
Where does the time go? She is getting so big, well not her stature actually, she's quite small for her age.. But her personality makes up for it. She still call the boys her little brothers most of the time. Some Braxtyn funnies:

Braxtyn: mommy my hands are turning pink and blowing up!

Me: What doe that mean, Braxtyn?

Braxtyn: Mom, I'm getting bigger! (happily smiling)
____________________________________________
Braxtyn: Can I be three today? Can you just call me three now?
__________________________________________________
Braxtyn: mommy you know what? Last night I dreamed that you and Daddy and me and Eric (he is the prince on Little Mermaid) were all together and me and Eric got married and you and Daddy were flying in the stars and then Eric tooted! (hysterical laughter)

Can I just say, I am at a loss for words at this story. This is not our normal talk at our house, so what in the world. However, I don't know if it was the way she dreamily told it and then turned into a joke, but Daniel and I could not hold back the laughter.
_______________________________________________________

3 comments:

Aimee said...

She is such a cutie and I'm absolutely hysterically laughing about that story. That's normal conversation around here you know:).

songgirl52 said...

Brooke, give thanks she told the story in a "lady-like" manner. If my boys had told that story there would have been another word used for sure! LOL

I just love Miss Boo....she is too adorable. Happy Birthday!!!

Time for Treasures said...

Braxtyn's right you know, leave it to a man to ruin the moment by tooting! :)
p.s. that's really really funny
Stephanie