...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, February 12, 2010

Cozette Grace almost 8 months!


My little baby girls is crawling and sitting on her own! She decided one day to start sitting up, no fuss or working up to it, just one morning after crawling an inch or so, she sat up and smiled at me. Her serene little smile, like "mom, I've been thinking about this for a while"! She went from some mobility to racing around the house, pulling down trash cans and eating anything she can find on off the floor to now, standing at the couch and chairs and fire place. She is quite proud of herself and thinks its fun to follow everyone from room to room. She is very "mommy attached" right now and can't be away from me for long, it kind of goes both ways, I love her company and have gotten very used to keeping her close. I get that way with all my babies, I love to wrap them up in a sling next to me and just have them near. She is sleeping through the night now, so its given me so much rest! Naps are harder for her but I think its because she doesn't like to be alone. She so happy and always smiling and she loves to eat big people food! No baby food for her these days, I guess when you have three other siblings to watch you do things earlier:(, I was hoping for her to stay in the baby stages for a lot longer! I have a feeling she'll be walking here pretty soon!

2 comments:

Katelynn Z said...

i can't believe it has already been 8 months! she is growing up so fast and is such a cutie pie!

Trish said...

She is so beautiful!