...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, July 16, 2010

The joys of motherhood....

As you might guess, I love being Noah, Graham, Braxtyn and Cozette's mother... there are some days that make me question my sanity and well, other days that make me question their sanity!


Sweet Face

We will start with Cozette: Sweet little face, loves walks around the house, goldfish, takes long naps, and enjoys the water. All sounds like the perfect little baby....yes, well its her love for water that has found me in a panic. All mother's worry their children will find the toilet and put their hands in it and be gross, well we have gone beyond that...

Trouble Face
Funny Face!

3 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Ha ha!! She is the perfect baby girl--just very curious!! Glad you snapped a pic of her in the toilet even though I'm sure you were wanting to get her out of there ASAP!

shannondale said...

oh wow that is one i have not seen before. but she is sooooooooo cute glad u got a picture of this one

Doni Brinkman said...

Love it! Loved the incident last night too except you really had me hoping that I just had to get to four with Tori. I am really quite bummed that the timeframe got bumped yesterday. :)