...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A trip downtown


A Saturday trip to downtown Wilmington was so much fun, well for Daniel and I. The kids were tired of walking around.. Here found someone with a sense of humor.

The Cape Fear River is beautiful, the town is basically built on the banks. There are historical buildings that boast visits from Benjamin Franklin and George Washington.



Noah is finally getting his front teeth!

1 comment:

Doni Brinkman said...

First - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Halloween picture on the porch steps at the top of the blog! They look ADORABLE and Braxtyn - oh my gosh does she look cute. Second - I would have loved the scenic tour. Third - Ty lost his front tooth just this week. :)