...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pancakes, Pumpkins and the Fair



8 children + Free Pancakes = Yum!
Yes, the waiter was surprised we ordered 7 smiley pancakes, 4 adult meals, and 4 kids meals (also free). He was even more surprised when the food was completely gone when we were through!
Cape Fear Fair 2010
We had so much fun and the kids enjoyed all the rides they could get on in the four hours we were there.




Pumpkin Time
We cleverly painted our pumpkins so they would last longer... We set them on our fall porch to dsiplay and then it rained that night and washed away their hard work:( I have to get used to the weather around here.


3 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Is that a maternity sweater from Old Navy? If so, I think I have the exact same one!!!! You look beautiful as always!!

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Yes it is! How funny. We have good taste:) I think it's Jodi's she's a big Old Navy girl too.

songgirl52 said...

Glad to see all the smiles....It has to be so neat to view all these amazing historical places. You all look happy, healthy and together. My prayer for my family daily :)