...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Falling into fall

Cute baby alert! Oh my her looks steal my heart. She doesn't need words, she just looks, points, yells and we do it. And then she smiles at us and we don't care that we scrambled around during her high pitched screams to figure out her every need. Oh my are we in trouble. But wouldn't you?

This our little dock....Not the one on the left, the little platform that Braxtyn is standing on..

We wish it was the dock to the right..but we make due. It is just big enough to fit our family as we load onto the Robert's boat.
And here we are loading 8 1/2 children and 4 adults.
This is a sunset barely captured by my very mediocre camera..we are leaving the fall festival
Face painting...
A little fishing..
We have some pretty lazy days here..not too many plans and with the good weather we try to sneak to the water as much as possible. Daniel and the boys caught a 16inch flounder. We are saving it for when we catch another couple..hopefully:)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the updates! Miss you guys like crazy!!

Luma said...

Oh my goodness, it's just beautiful out there. Please enjoy everything the Lord is giving you. What a blessing. :-) We miss you guys!!!

Aunt Beck said...

Brooke, we need DAILY updates!!!! I can't get enough of reading about the day to day routine and happenings and seeing pics of my great nephews and great nieces! By the way, when are we going to know (for sure!) what this baby is - a boy or girl??!! Really missed you on Haloween. The kids looked cute! Lovin' you as always, Aunt Beck