...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The ER again...

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. We have been here almost three weeks and this is my second trip to the ER. This time Graham was playing at the Robert's house on bikes and after making a great jump over their ramp, missed his turn and went straight over their 3 foot wall. He landed ok but the bike found its way on top of his head. The one time this week he was not wearing his helmet! He kept wishing all the way to the ER that he had been wearing it. A little different tune to the cries and complaints when I brought the helmets home and told them they had to wear them no matter what. Well we learned our lesson..hopefully:) I took Graham still wearing the bloody shirt to make sure they got us in quickly, worked like a charm. We went right in and didn't wait too long for the Dr. to place 4 staples into his sweet little head. Graham was so brave and barely made a peep. He was so nervous beforehand he wouldn't talk to the Dr.'s. He just kept looking at me with tear filled eyes when they said he had to have stitches. However, after they were finished he was back to his old self. He was happy and chatty. He is such a worrier. He has now been asking how long until they remove them and wondering if that will be hard..ect.. ect... Please pray for him not to worry about it and that he can just enjoy each day until that day arrives without worry.

2 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Oh my goodness. You zimmERmann's and your ER visits! Glad he is ok! Mike says hi and he misses all of you! And yes, I totally noticed the S curve. The boys keep telling her she's acting like Sharpay from High School Musical! :)

Unknown said...

Ohh poor Graham! Those big tears really pull at the heart strings. He's a tough guy and will do great when it's time to take out the staples.

Lots of love! <3