...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Some pictures


The house

The entry, to the right is the living room

Cozy's room, on the main floor

Braxtyn's room on the main floor

The main floor bathroom (the girl's)
Dining room/school room

Teeny tiny kitchen

Living room

Living room

Boys room upstairs
I don't have any pictures of the master bedroom or bathrooms yet, still making them pretty. But this gives you an idea of the interior of the house.

8 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

Thank you for posting those - fun to look at. I like the way you have the girls bathroom decorated so far - cute. Good luck with those carpeted floors though - yikes huh? Hope it is feeling more like home.

mikeanddebbie said...

It looks beautiful, Brooke!! What did you do with your entertainment center? Looking forward to more pics!

Brooke Zimmermann said...

The entertainment center and our bedroom armour are still in the garage. We are just leaving them there. There is so much room in the garage that we can do that and still have space to park a car. It's built to put in another room down there. So we unpacked as little as possible.
I just got the girls bathroom stuff! I loved it too!

Aunt Diane said...

I love it Sweetie. I am glad you are closer maybe one day you can come and visit.

songgirl52 said...

What a beautiful house Brooke. I am so glad you were able to go to the Market and are enjoying the Fantastic weather. Good things Brooke...Good things are in store for you.

Love the pics....make sure you snap some of you and Danial as well. ;)

Jodi said...

The house looks amazing! I can't believe that you already have so much decorating done :).

Belinda Fletcher said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how moved in you are already! We moved a week before you and I'm still drowning in boxes! Jealous! :)

Brittany Morris said...

It looks beautiful!!! :) You have aready made it so much your own. I am impressed at how fast it came along. :) Can't wait to see it in December :)