...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Pictures

These pictures look better on Doni's blog, but I had to re-post these on mine for keepsakes.



It just occurred to me, that last year Noah was wearing a helmet to hide his face! I don't have one new picture of him, that I can actually see his beautiful face! Oh, well. I have some picture work to do and some catching up with Doni, to get some more recent pics! How time flys, just one year ago we were doing Halloween in North Carolina. We miss the Fall there and the fair and our wonderful friends. But we are very settled and happy to be home.


Happy Fall





2 comments:

Jodi said...

I am so glad that you were here for Halloween this year and Thanksgiving and Christmas and all of the others to come!! It was terrible not all being together last year so you can miss NC all you want but you belong here :). Love you and I loved all of your costumes this year!!

shannondale said...

Love love all the costumes great job your family is so precious