...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween!

http://x.jimanddoni.com/?p=4415 visit this page on Doni's. You know I don't take my camera out of the bag when Doni is shooting. I mean what's the point? When you check this out, you will see that her shots are fabulous!

Halloween, what fun!
Noah made his own costume he was a robot, Graham was an army man/hunter, Braxtyn was a masquerade princess, Cozy was a lady bug and Quinn was a bumble bee. I was a Geisha and Daniel, was his very own wonderful self:)

The day was Monday, so we had to school, right? NO! Public schools do parties, so we did too! We baked and made adorable little salt dough pumpkins. The kids had a blast and minimal cleanup!
About 3pm, my sweet friend, Michelle came over to help me get the troops ready. We had a photo shoot at 4:30, which I was late too anyways. Well, it wasn't for trying, Michelle and I were up to our elbows in curlers, tights, fake eyelashes and silver cardboard.
We met up with the other cousins and took lots of beautiful pics and then we headed to In & Out Burger and to Josh and Brittany's for a little party. We trick or Treated and ate lots of goodies! Cozy was so excited about getting candy at other people's houses she began just walking right in the front doors and asking for some! She did say a loud thank you and waved good bye!
She won't stop talking about the wolf mask my dad wore, he about scared her to death. She was not happy about that and let him know that it had to GO!
Quinn was a happy bee, she loved all the attention and cuddles. The older three were running with their friends and having a blast in their costumes.
All in all, it was an excellent Halloween night.
We chose to buy the candy off the kids! This idea came from some of our good friends, the Mains. The kids kept 10 pieces and we gave them $2 for the rest. So, no more fighting over candy every day, it's almost gone....And the purchased candy? Where is that? Well I've frozen the chocolate for late night parent raids and movie dates:)

Now go check out the pics at www.jimanddoni.com

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE the idea of buying the candy off the kids!! We are so doing that!