...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Best salsa ever!

This recipe is from Pinterest and is now my favorite!
Guacamole Salsa

Ingredients:
1 lb tomatillos or 1 large canned tomatillos
1 jalapeno pepper (I omitted for the kids)
1 red pepper or a few mini sweet peppers
1/3 bunch cilantro
1 thick slice of yellow onion
1 garlic clove
1 avocado
1 tsp salt and pepper
(I added some lime juice)
chop it all up, be sure to peel the husks off the tomatillos

Put it in the blender
Serve it up with chips, on tacos, on fish tacos, on turkey sandwiches, on chicken, with rice, or just pour in a glass and stick a straw in it.
This is serious good.
It's good for a week in the fridge. If it lasts that long:)

No comments: