...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, April 13, 2012

I should be doing something else...


I should always be doing something else. But right now, I'm doing it all and nothing. Schooling with a few kids on the floor, a couple at the table and one blissfully sleeping. And I am sneeking a few moments to blog, answer e-mails and uplaod some much needed pictures. I have become very  porficient in typing and talking or surfing Facebook while flipping over flash cards. Yeah, I'm a multi tasker. It doesn't mean I'm actually good at any one thing while I'm doing two things, it just means I'm good at faking it. The other problem is I can't remember where I put things most of the time. Currently I can't find my glasses or my camera. Ughh..I hate looking for things. I realize that everything needs a place so you can find it when you need it. But for the life of me, I can't decide on a place for some things. Some things can't have a place of their own because I need them with me. Like my keys, shoes, glasses, camera. Do you see the problem? And my car is the black pit of lost things, so everntually I will clean it out and I will find all the missing shoes and the other half of Quinn's sock collection, at least 5 pacifiers and the source of some smell that started from the back seat last week. I did however do 12 loads of laundry on the last two days. While I was typing I just remembered where my camera was, so I'm uploading some new pics. Whish I had my glasses all the words are so fuzzy.

No comments: