...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Updates and pics











Twirling




A few things happening here..some funny and some that leaving me wondering...What to do!
Sticking out her tongue is the new Braxtyn trick. she gets in trouble for it, so now she puts her finger over her tongue while its stuck out and then puts on the most innocent of smiles afterwards.

I thought with two boys the hitting and pushing would be at its worst, but now I'm finding the Graham and Braxtyn dynamic is worse! He cries more from her hitting him than Noah! She mostly does it for the reaction, and the power:)
Noah and I have started Kindergarten this month. It gives me more leniency for breaks and I think it will be fun for him to finish school in the spring when he can play outside more. We are doing Abeka and its so easy right now, but we will keep going, it gives him confidence and reinforces his writing skills. Yesterday he found a card from grandma Sweetie, so he wanted to make her one. He did it on his own and it was the cutest picture of them both and he wrote Sweetie like this : 2Wete - the two is supposed to be an S. He learned to write 2's this week and has been stuck on them. It was so cute!

1 comment:

heidi jo said...

Abeka is one I've been really interested in... they have several different options... which one are you using? I'd love to see a post from you giving an overview/review/pros/cons/etc.