...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Were you born in a barn?


Graham has been having issues with using his manners and being very demanding. So here is our conversation today:


Graham: (in a monster voice) Gimme a drink, I'm thirsty!


Brooke: If you aren't going to use manners and be demanding you can go drink out of the horse water, its like you were born in a barn or something!


Noah: Jesus was born in a barn and he had good manners.


Well, now I am reminded, Jesus was the exception for absolutely everything!



4 comments:

Jodi said...

How do they come up with the things they do so quickly. Karsyn constantly has me grasping for words with her smart little comments. It must be something they get from their Dads :). (never us we are just too sweet)

Doni Brinkman said...

Hysterical. Touche Graham.

heidi jo said...

WHAT A SMART BOY!

mikeanddebbie said...

Hi Brooke! This is Debbie from AIT. Glad to have your blog so I can check in on you! Looks like you're having a fun summer! Your kids are too funny! And very cute! :)