...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A very busy week..

This week we had plans just about every day and although my personality loves it, I'm ready for slow down. Graham on the other hand, does not do well with busy schedules, he had such a hard time this week adjusting to all the hectic changes. At one point, after a day of emotional outburst, he said, "mom, when I say bad words, I just say them quiet under my breath and then no one can hear me". We had a long talk about how that doesn't work with God, but I really wanted to say, "ME TOO"! I think he just meant words like shut up and stupid:) The first three days of the week we had Tate Brown staying with us to watch the kids while I traveled up and back each night to the Prescott rodeo. I took each of the boys and Tate on different nights to give them a chance to see the excitement of the rodeo and hang out with mom by themselves. It was a great time and Arlo and I had fun riding, even in the knee deep muddy arena!
Graham was photographed by the Prescott paper, asked to rope with the trick ropers and adored by all the girls. He was so happy and kept telling me so. Noah, enjoyed the attention too,but was mainly there for the kettle corn and cotton candy. Braxtyn, stayed the evenings with daddy and one night with grandma. We spent the fourth of July with Darin and Jodi and family, it was a great time. Went to see Wall-e, not a recommended movie for little ones. It was so boring for us. SO, now we are spending the week at home trying to catch up and clean up! What a great time though!

1 comment:

heidi jo said...

would love to see you live rodeo. :)

we saw wall-e for the first time tonight. seth actually really liked it... i thought it was slow to develop the story and too little chatter... but still thought the personalities of the lead characters were cute.