...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good Morning Arizona!

Daniel and I went on Good Morning Az this morning. Thankfully it was early, and Saturday, before most the people we know get up and watch TV. Unfortunately Tivo has made it difficult to hide. We knew the moment my mom asked us to model with them for National day of the Cowboy, it would be cheesy! It was an experience and after watching ourselves, if we ever did it again, we would change a few things! First they sent us clothes to wear we had never tried on before, thankfully my mom got them a day early and ironed and took some of them up! The clothes were all donated by Western wear sponsors and the good thing is we got to keep it all. Daniel and I ended up getting about $1200.00 worth of clothing, boots and jewelry. That was exciting! We returned a couple of things at the local western wear store for better things, like a terrible buffalo head bolo tie (yes, I said bolo tie) for a couple shirts and some jeans for Daniel, that fit. It was funny because we walked into the studio and they didn't tell us what to do until 2 minutes before going on, so the uncomfortable looks on our faces was not good acting, it was nerve racking! It was an experience...and one that was fun to share with my parents and their friend Jana! No, I will not invite you over to watch it on our Tivo...someone accidentally deleted it!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

You guys looked adorable this morning. Great job, and Daniel...your walk was GREAT!!! I just love that Lucky song too with Jason Mraz & Colbie, it is perfect:).

heidi jo said...

hey - can't somebody get their tivoed copy on youtube or something? :) :) :)

well, i'd say all the free goodies was well worth the embarrassment! what a great payday!!! :)

Laurie said...

Brooke you looked amazing and Daniel? such a superstar...:)

It was such fun!Well worth getting up early on a Saturday!

Doni Brinkman said...

But Sweetie hasn't deleted it! LOL :)`