...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally!

Oh, It's day five of getting home from vacation and everyone is finally unpacked! I finally got Daniel to put the tree up! I feel so behind, my tree is usually up the day after Thanksgiving. Only fourteen days until Christmas and I am finally getting decorated. I LOVE my house decorated for Christmas. I drive everyone crazy, insisting on a fire in the fireplace, with the door open to keep cool enough! hot chocolate everyday and all day Christmas music! I get a lot of mileage out Christmas and my birthday LOL! So Finally, I feel like its Christmas time and I can't wait to start baking.

I hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season!

2 comments:

songgirl52 said...

I'm crazy for Christmas decoration, music, atmosphere and WEATHER as well Brooke! I told the boys today that this wonderful rain is so Christmasy for us in Phoenix, but watch....next week it will be 80 degrees....LOL

jolleyzoo said...

I am happy to know that our house is not the only one behind in decorating for Christmas. Your kids are so adorable, I love the new picture. Sounds like things have been a little rushed for you, but I hope you are now going to be able to just enjoy the rest of the season.