...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Its a healthy baby..

GIRL!!
Cozette Grace Zimmermann
(Cozy Grace)
is expected around June 14, 2009
it was so special to catch a glimpse of her moving and kicking around. She was opening and closing her mouth (does that mean another talker?), and just looking so peaceful. She had absolutely no markers for genetic problems, whew! What a relief!

5 comments:

songgirl52 said...

Woo Hoo...praising God that HE is giving you a wonderfully healthy child and a BLESSED pregnancy....Cozy Grace is too cute and lets just hope she is a talker because she can then keep Miss Braxtyn busy...LOL

Doni Brinkman said...

I was so excited to get that message today. I KNEW it was a girl! I felt it REALLY strong that time hee hee! :)

jolleyzoo said...

What a blessing!! I am so happy for all of you. Love that name!!

Time for Treasures said...

Congratulations on another girl, that's awesome that Braxtyn will have a little girl buddy. BTW, that's Brandley's birthday!

heidi jo said...

is her nickname really going to be cozy??? cozy grace? TOTALLY CUTE!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1