...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Background on the name "Cozette Grace"

Many of you have asked me where we came up with this name:) I have loved it since "Les Miserables" in high school. I 've read the book, seen the movie and the Broadway show. LOVE IT! It was a name we had in mind for Braxtyn, but Daniel wasn't quite ready for it. So this time, I got my name:) I've only known one other Cosette and they called her Cozy too. So it's just one of those names that has stuck with me. Grace is due to the nature of this pregnancy in particular. How God just saved her for us during my surgery and throughout the entire ordeal. This year has been full of God's mercy and Grace. And well, Grace sounds better than Mercy after Cozette.

1 comment:

heidi jo said...

i saw that musical in london and LOOOVED it... so i knew just who you were talking about - well, that and choir music in high school introduced me to her. :) :) :) sooo cute.