...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow Day!


























Flagstaff was filled with snow so deep it went past my knees! It also snowed while we were there, which added to the fun. We went to Mormon Lake Lodge for hot cocoa and chili afterwards. It was a beautiful day!

We don't get to see snow too much, but I always have snow clothes on hand from second hand stores. This year the boys needed snow boots so we thought we'd buy them in Flagg. Nope! Not a single store had even a pair of rubber boots! We even had to buy our sled from a nice family who was done for the day! So poor Noah and Graham had freezing toes by the end, but relly they didn't complain too much. Well, not until they started to thaw out in the car! LOL!

1 comment:

songgirl52 said...

Looks like fun....we hope to get up there before it all melts away...LOL