...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas and cookies








Right before Christmas we had my mom, my aunt and grandma over to bake and get ready for Christmas time. I love these types of traditions!


Here are some of our family parties this year. We had so much fun with family.






Can you believe I didn't take one picture of Christmas morning at our house?? I just get into the fun with the kids and forget to take pics. I was also making homemade cinnamon rolls, so I was a little busy!

1 comment:

songgirl52 said...

Brooke, I don't think anyone will blame you for getting into the moment with the kids....thats when you set up the video camera to catch it all! :) Love the pics you have.