...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Monday, December 29, 2008

A little funny for the night...

This was taken after I found her in my bathroom in my makeup drawer, she actually had put on mascara by herself! Other than some smugging she put everything on the Right place LOL! Thanks to Karsyn for showing her how fun makeup can be :(

Tonight has been a difficult one for bedtime. Daniel is working late so its up to me to wrestle them to bed. This is a literal statement for Braxtyn as of late. She has always gone to bed so easily, but after the holidays it seems she feels new freedoms. After about three major battles of trying to get her to stay in bed, she looks at me and says " The Dr. said I could get out of my bed!". And my quick response, " No he did not!". Argh...I wish I was as clever as her!!! I finally won, but oh boy, what will I ever do with that girl!


And tomorrow we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!....

2 comments:

Aunt Beck said...

Brooke, this is too funny!!! I can't stop giggling at that little girl. (You might want to hear "it's a boy" tomorrow - tee! hee!)

Seriouly, she is a little doll and I believe that when you have strong children whose hearts are deeply rooted in God, what amazing instruments He can use to "orchestrate" the world to Him!!!

Loving you today as always,

Aunt Beck

songgirl52 said...

Brooke, she is precious and you will treasure this picture down the road...LOL

Can't wait to hear if we have a boy or girl coming.....