...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Monday, May 25, 2009

Pregnancy

I am now 37 weeks pregnant, I am now very ready to have this baby! Thankfully we have been busy each weekend and with each family event passing I look forward to another weekend milestone. I have always gone into labor or been induced on the weekend. So I weekends are milestones for me. And again, I'm due on a Saturday, June 14th! I was hoping to go early of course but I think she's pretty comfortable in here. She is becoming less active each day as she and I grow. This last weekend was Daniel's and my 12th wedding anniversary! We didn't plan too much this year, usually we go to California for the holiday weekend. This year we farmed out the kids to their prospective cousin! Noah was with Tanner, Graham with Zane and for the first time spending the night on her own, Braxtyn was very happily with Karsyn. And no, she never missed me! Daniel and I rented movies, got Olive Garden to go and lounged in our neighbors pool, it was very relaxing and probably the last parents only weekend we will have for a while!This coming weekend is my brother, Troy and my new sister in law Veronica's wedding and then Sunday is our church baby shower. I knew I needed to make it to this weekend! However, after that all bets are off.

Last week Doni came over to take pregnancy pics and I am so excited about them!!!! I think I love about 75 and I am going to have to narrow them down to make a book and a family photo. I need more wall space! If you want to see about 9 days worth of our photo shoot go to http://www.jimanddoni.com/ / mamas diaries. They will be posted from today on...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous, Brooke! Your family is so stinkin' photogenic! All of you look amazing!

I miss you! Haven't seen you in so long! I hope that if you join Women in the Word next year, we can try to be at the same table.

Let me know when that baby gets, here. I'd love to bring you a meal!

Trish said...

I LOVE ALL of the pictures and would have a terrible time picking only a few! You have such a beautiful family. From the photos I can tell that God has richly blessed you.

songgirl52 said...

Brooke, enjoy this time.....so glad you and Daniel were able to lounge around and just "BE" together. Can't wait to meet Cozy and the pics are WONDERFUL.... :)