...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A healing scar and a new break








He's was very proud of the new cast yesterday, however today the novelty already wore off. We are trying to think of fun things to do without promoting further injury and no swimming. We went to see UP! today and tomorrow we are off to Micheal's craft store to purchase some craft supplies and projects to fill time. The best news about this cast is it's only on for three weeks! Half the time I thought it would be.

Lots of contractions, no baby! Trying some acupressure and lots of walking...we'll see:)

I got a camera, just a simple one but I'm so excited! It's the Kodak Easy share, I found it on sale and had a gift card, so it worked out perfect:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

That last picture of Graham - my word! He looks JUST like you! That smile with those dimples! He's your boy, alright :-)

I have an Easy Share, but it's 4 years old. I've looked into getting a new one. The guy at Best Buy was telling me that Fugi takes really good quality pictures. It was on sale for $139.99, but that was $139.99 more dollars than I had. I guess I should be thankful that I have a camera, right?!